November 19, 2011

Bacon Strips and bacon strips...

If you don’t know how to make a BLT…ah…I’ll give you a hint: There’s bacon, lettuce, and tomatoes involved. There’s always a problem with BLTs though. The pesky (delicious) bacon slips, slides, and hides as you eat creating uneven amounts of bacon in each bite. Unacceptable! My husband, inspired by the boys at EpicMealTime, fixed this problem.














THE BACON WEAVE! And people ask why I married him. Ahhhh…genius! Just bake in the oven on a non-stick surface and very carefully flip after side one crisps. Another tip he offers up is keeping your toast upright as it cools to avoid moisture condensing on one side. The crisp-factor is quite important.





























And here it is…the PERFECT amount of bacon PERFECTLY weaved for ultimate bacon disbursement.





























Your life is now complete. Your welcome. Thanks, hubby and EpicMealTime!

This post is dedicated to my brother-in-law for it is his birthday. Happy birthday big bro! This bacon is for you!


Tomorrow's post: DIY Deer Trophy

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure my Hubby would love this :) I'll have to try it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious!! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete