November 23, 2011

Bridget Hair Tutorial – FOLLOW UP

While my hair is all 'did' I thought I would give you a couple spin-off ideas from the Bridget Bardot inspired hair tutorial. Simply follow that tutorial and then...

Idea #1 Ponytail-It-Up!

After pulling your hair half back, twisting, and pinning in place simply put the rest of your hair in a tight ponytail directly below the twist. My sister always asks how I get this look...now now she knows! You can jazz it up (or not) with a scarf or other hair accessory like I did.


Idea #2 Pigtails
After pulling your hair half back, twisting, and pinning in place simply put the rest of your hair in tight pigtails directly below the twist on either side.



Idea #3 Chignon (basically, a bun)
After pulling your hair half back, twisting, and pinning in place simply put the rest of your hair in a tight ponytail directly below the twist. Then twist your ponytail around its own base and pin in place. Add extra details if you feel so inclined. I did! These are fabric flowers that I made myself.




















Tomorrow's post: Thanksgiving – Keep Calm and December Wish List

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! such a useful post! definetly going to use these ideas!

    http://jimpricute.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hair bows!! (:
    You are also really cute! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete