November 24, 2011

Wish List – Wedges, Sparkles, and Home

Happy Thanksgiving all my American fam and friends! Tis the season for lists of the wish persuasion, so here is the first in a series of monthly wish lists in which I'll point out some fun places on the web that you might find inspiring. Our bank account may not be inspiring, but that doesn't keep my web browser away from these lovely shops.


  1. Oh boy, I'm on a funky wedge kick. These Madison Harding leopard numbers are available on Piperlime. So fun.
  2. Sparkles! This skirt by Line & Dot on Piperlime looks simple, something I might be able to whip together, but upon closer inspection there are beautiful sequins sewn everywhere on this thing!
  3. Found this necklace on Etsy from SadieDesignsCA. I don't believe in the power of crystals to heal, but man, they have the power to catch my eye.
  4. It's summer here and a custom made, handy tote on Etsy from Ribandhull in my favorite color sounds great to me.
  5. If you spoke to my hubby he'd tell you that I love lemons, I'll eat them raw, and I ruin anything he cooks by squeezing too much lemon onto. So this print on Etsy by AlbieDesigns makes sense.
  6. I don't always miss where I grew up (Minnesota), but I sure miss the people I love there. Check out HunterAndSmile on Etsy for all their state prints.
  7. Can't keep me away from red. This BB Dakota dress on Ruche is a color they aptly call 'Geranium'.
  8. The perfect way to add just a little sparkle to a daytime outfit. Tinley Road makes this vest sold on Piperlime.
  9. Want this cardboard elephant! I've tried my hand at making these. It was a success, and I'll post the results another day, but it's tough. My hand was a claw for twos days after all the cutting. Cardboard Safari uses a laser. A LASER! Smart.
  10. More from HunterAndSmile on Etsy. Though I grew up in Minnesota, I love Portland, OR. I can't even watch the opening of Portlandia without tearing up. Good thing the show gets so hilarious after that!
Tomorrow's post: Rainy Day Outing

No comments:

Post a Comment