December 28, 2011

Black and White and Off to Dinner

As lovely and fantastic as our vacation in Hawaii was, it was pretty breezy on the big island most days. This made short skirts interesting. Luckily, only my sister-in-law got a quick flash from me and the wind. Here's one of the many items she got for me on our target run, paired with another Christmas present. Our friend April makes fun clutches and made this one for me! Thanks April!




The clutch April made!

A less wind-blown look.

Here's what I wore:

Dress – Target
Belt – Target
Clutch – April
Shoes – Target
Scarf – I made it with this tutorial

Notice my pastieness is still intact. SPF people. SPF!

Tomorrow's post: Christmas Eve Dinner Dress

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Thanks for leaving a link on my blog!
    xo, Elsie

    ReplyDelete