December 29, 2011

Christmas Eve Dinner Dress

Christmas Eve in Hawaii is a fun occasion with my in-laws. We got dressed up and went to a nice restaurant where I had a great steak. A steak which I had been looking forward to for weeks. Oh yeah, it was good. Though I barely had room for it in this dress. I made this dress myself in anticipation of a night out in Hawaii. I'll post how I did it soon.

I used the Bridget hair tutorial I posted here with the follow up ponytail here.


I want steak!

What I wore to dinner:

Dress – I made it
Shoes – Born

Tomorrow's post: A sketch of how I made this dress.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Did I tell you how much I am in love with that dress? You have inspired me to make a dress of my own :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! You saw me sewing on it. It took a few evening sessions to finish up needless to say :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete