June 25, 2012

Check Out Those Churros

Live in or visiting Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, or Perth? Want a cute and yummy place to grab some coffee and a treat? Hit up San Churro Chocolateria! The hubby and I went to the Glebe location on Sunday.

We had the churros and dipping sauces for two...and if I believed in sin, I'd say it was sinfully good. Their coffee was also quite good, though I'm no coffee officianoto, so go check it out yourself. You will also get a free chocolate truffle with your coffee if you stay in the café to drink it.

I believe you can also get a free coffee if you like them on Facebook.

I swear this isn't a paid ad, it was just gooooood and I thought I'd spread the love.

Excuse the iPhone photos, the hubby is in the states and has our Canon, so I'm improvising for the next three (lonely) weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment