Tassels? On shoes? Who am I, a yacht owner? Well, no, but I do have plenty of loafers that could use an accessory or two. Here's how I made removable leather tassles. You could make them out of thick strips of anything though (felt? vinyl?)
You'll also need: tape, scissors, hot glue, and four medium-sized beads.
2) Place the end of string #1 inside your bunch of loops, trying to place it in the middle. The end of string #1 should just barely stick out past your the end of your loops.
3) Next, wrap some tape around the end very tightly.
4) Clip the ends of all the loops.
6) Trim them all at once just enough to make them all the same length.
7) Repeat steps 1-6 for the other shoe's tassel.
8) Now place two beads on each string #1.
9) Repeat steps 1-6 at the other end of string #1.
You should now have a tassel with a bead above it hanging on both ends of string #1.
Glue on with hot glue.
If your shoes don't have a strap like mine (and are actual penny loafers) you could hot glue your tassels to a coin and pop them in.
Enjoy your new found classiness! Even if you don't have a yacht. Oh, Miffy!