July 18, 2012

Orange You Glad...

...for birthdays?! I sure am! The hubby came home on Friday with a bag full of goodies for us and lots of presents for me. That's right. He cooks and brings me presents. Yes, he is the best! I'm one lucky lady.


Not only did he bring me presents, the hum-dinger being these gold hoops, he also brought me presents from friends and family in the states.

A special thanks to Mary Lee for this sweater, Dancy for all the cosmetic goodness sent my way, Judy for my lovely bracelet, John's friends for spending some quality time with him, and all my in-laws for spoiling John with this special trip!

What I wore:
Sweater – Anthropologie
Jeans – Target (US)
Loafers – Nine West
Hoops – Nordstroms
Glasses – Prada

On another note, I tried a new hair curling technique that I will share with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment