July 01, 2012

Three Days A Week

Well, I have good news and bad news. Good news is not only am I starting a great internship for school soon, I just started a part time job as a support worker – my first job in the care field. It's a marvellous start to what I'm sure will be a very fulfilling career.

The bad news is with the new internship, my volunteer job, my part time job, nannying, and school (not to mention my lovely hubby and friends) I've suddenly reliezed I can't keep 5 posts a week up on my blog. There is only 24 hours in a day and I like to sleep for at least 8 of them, folks. AT LEAST.

So, I'm cutting back to about 3 posts a week. Give or take a post here and there. I might be able to amp it back up again one day, but that day is not today kids.

I doubt many will notice, but there are a few diehard fans (mostly fam) that will wonder what's up. Good talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment