September 13, 2015

Back in the saddle again.

Oh, hi! It's been awhile! Well, three years. Lots has happened since last I posted. More on that later, but to summarize I:

- finished my Masters degree
- worked has a case worker for a year
- worked in mental health for a year at a hospital
- made a baby (yay!)
- became a SAHM
- moved back to Portland, OR with my little family
- invented a new kind of baby activity blanket (a throw actually)
- started Hide and Chic
- became very addicted to estate sale hunting
- started creating art on vintage materials and refurbishing vintage furniture

Whew! Not too bad for three years! I'll post more about a lot of those topics and start showing off what I've been doing with vintage items soon, but for now - hello again! 

Oh, and below is a picture of the best project I've ever worked on. 
(Photo care of Juniper + Bloom Photography)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Glad to see life has been good to you these past few years.
    I'm looking forward to more of your great DIY tutorials and style tips!

    ReplyDelete