- finished my Masters degree
- worked has a case worker for a year
- worked in mental health for a year at a hospital
- made a baby (yay!)
- became a SAHM
- moved back to Portland, OR with my little family
- invented a new kind of baby activity blanket (a throw actually)
- started Hide and Chic
- became very addicted to estate sale hunting
- started creating art on vintage materials and refurbishing vintage furniture
Whew! Not too bad for three years! I'll post more about a lot of those topics and start showing off what I've been doing with vintage items soon, but for now - hello again!
Oh, and below is a picture of the best project I've ever worked on.
(Photo care of Juniper + Bloom Photography)