I thought I'd give you a peek because we can't be the only folks out there with a marauding toddler OR the spacial need for a small tree. Size doesn't matter when it comes to trees, so do it up right no matter your trees vertical prowess!
What I used on my tree:
- 4-foot pre-lit, white lights tree from Micheal's ($19.99 on Black Friday)
- burlap ribbon from Joann Fabrics
- a few vintage ornaments from estate sales
- some Target ornaments
- some customized keepsake ornaments from Pottery Barn
- spray painted random objects (the star is an iron piece from Mexico)
- spray painted garland and berry wreath
- a spray painted artist's model
There you have it! If you're looking for other Christmas crafts check out my posts about signs, DIY Lit Paper Flower Lights, and a DIY Felt Poinsettia Hair Clip. Here's wishing you a crafty Christmas season!